Business Development/Marketing Specialist:
Location: Phoenixville, PA
Meliora Design is seeking a motivated individual with A/E/C experience to perform Business Development, Marketing and Proposals. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in communications, be an innovative thinker, and can work simultaneously on multiple projects under deadlines. An interest or background in sustainability is a plus, as is a willingness to provide editing and graphics support for technical reports and documents. This is a full-time position. Meliora Design is a civil engineering firm founded in 2007 with a focus on sustainable site design, water resources management and structural engineering. Our firm has expanded to provide a wide array of engineering services to our clients.
•Manage all proposals
• Monitor and track Request for Proposals (RFP’s) through various industry websites
• Identify and communicate other critical proposal items requiring the attention of the (i.e. schedule, fee)
• Establish the schedule for creation of proposal, printing, binding and mailing
•Coordinate and prepare other qualifications, presentations or interview materials including writing, formatting and reproduction
• Prepare standard governmental forms (SF254, SF330, Septa Form 60, etc.)
• Attend Pre-Proposal meetings and meetings with potential Clients
•Assist with Business Development/Marketing
• Prepare company marketing materials and brochures
• Create new project summary sheets for new projects, and update existing project summary sheets
• Maintain and update all office resumes
• Prepare award submissions
• Development and continuous improvement of Meliora’s digital presence: social media, Meliora website, and other sites deemed
• Assist in the direction and implementation of strategic marketing campaigns.
•Manage listing of industry conferences, and aid in submitting abstracts and presentation creation
•Work with Project Managers to update all project information in project database
•Assist technical staff by providing editing and formatting support in the development of reports, documents, and graphics design, as necessary
•College degree at Associate Level in Marketing, Communications, English or a related field
•0-5 years' experience in a similar role. A/E/C experience a plus
•Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
•High attention to detail
•Demonstrated ability to deliver projects under strict deadlines
•Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
•Strong communication, content creation and creativity skills
•Ability to prioritize tasks, self-manage, and work independently when needed
•Initiative and willingness to take on a variety of assignments.
Meliora is an equal opportunity employer with a flexible and dynamic work environment, and opportunity for growth.
If you are interested in a career with Meliora, Please send a cover letter, resume, and references electronically to email@example.com