Water Resources Engineer
Location: Phoenixville, PA
Meliora Design is seeking a motivated Water Resources Engineer to support engineering, planning, design, and permitting efforts for a wide range of projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in engineering and planning, be an innovative thinker, and can work simultaneously on multiple projects under deadlines. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of green infrastructure/LID projects of varying type and scale. A passion and commitment to sustainability is a requirement, as is advanced knowledge of AutoCAD. This is a full-time position.
Meliora Design is a civil engineering firm founded in 2007 with a focus on sustainable site design, water resources management and structural engineering. Our firm has expanded to provide a wide array of engineering services to our clients.
- •Technical responsibilities include project design and engineering, CAD, permitting, and construction administration activities, as well as
developing design reports and construction documents, and GIS tasks.
- •Working closely and communicating regularly (both oral and written) with coworkers and clients.
- •Working on multiple, unique assignments simultaneously, utilizing organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- •Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide a wide range of engineering including: site assessment, layout and grading, erosion
and sediment control, hydrology, hydraulic analysis, storm water drainage systems, sanitary sewer systems, and water supply infrastructure.
- •Water resources studies and master planning.
- •Permitting applications at the local, state, and federal level.
- •B.S. or M.S. in Water Resources, Civil Engineering, or a closely related field.
- •A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience.
- •Registered as a EIT or PE.
- •General knowledge of water resources regulations.
- •High proficiency in AutoCAD software.
- •Initiative and willingness to take on a variety of assignments.
Preferred Addtional Qualifications
- •Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- •A background in sustainable stormwater management, LID, and/or green infrastructure design and planning.
- •Understanding of federal, state, and local water resources and land development regulations.
- •Familiarity with ArcGIS.
Meliora is an equal opportunity employer with a flexible and dynamic work environment, and opportunity for growth.
If you are interested in a career with Meliora, Please send a cover letter, resume, and references electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org